Are you ready for a new roof?
At Summers Roofing we understand that replacing your roof is a huge deal. It’s something we do every day, but know that most homeowners will only go through the process 2-3 times ever. You don’t have to do it alone, let us help you every step of the way. We are more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Don’t know what questions to ask? No problem, we will always make sure you are getting the best product for your particular home, and do our best to educate you on the products your getting and why its the best choice for your particular application. Summers Roofing doesn’t install products just because they are easier, faster or less expensive. No, we install products that are right for the situation and are going to last as long as expected, all while strongly taking into consideration the overall cost vs. quality.
At Summers Roofing we greatly appreciate your business, here’s what you get in return…
- Manufacturers Warranty – We always use the correct products, accessories, and follow all manufacturer specifications needed to achieve the highest warranty period desirable.
- Labor Warranty – All re-roofs done by Summers Roofing come with a 100% guaranteed labor warranty. The length of these warranties are determined by several factors, and can differ from one roof to another.
- Licensed and Insured Professionals – We are fully licensed, insured and have appropriate workmans’ compensation. All roofing contractors should have workmans’ compensation and liability insurance to protect the homeowner in the event of an accident. Workers’ compensation protects the homeowner if a roofing company’s employee gets injured, and liability protects you from damage caused by the roofers during repair or replacement.
- Overnight Weather Protection – When replacing a roof at Summers Roofing we always remove the existing material, as should any other roofer. With this comes the risk of leaks from overnight precipitation. We are very careful with our scheduling to minimize this risk as much as possible. All of our employees are strictly instructed on how to properly leave a roof before going home for the night, and we have superintendents that keep a close eye on the weather and the jobs to make sure they are properly dried in. However, there are always unexpected rain storms, and under the rare circumstance that your home receives damage due to the roof replacement, we have full liability insurance.
- Lawn / Yard Protection – Having your roof replaced is a large job. It requires the removing of the old material, the delivery of the new materials, and vehicles, people and equipment in your yard that usually aren’t there. We understand how important your landscape, flower beds, concrete, etc. are to you and take extreme precaution to protect your property at all cost. Here are just a couple of the things we do to protect your yard:
- ALWAYS USE DUMP TRUCKS OR TRAILERS, WE WILL NEVER HAVE A DUMPSTER DELIVERED ON YOUR YARD OR DRIVEWAY.
- LAY DOWN TARPS EVERYWHERE REQUIRED, INCLUDING DRIVEWAY AND FLOWER BEDS.
- RUN MAGNETS ON THE GROUND AT THE END OF EVERY DAY TO PICK UP LOOSE NAILS.
- COVER BUSHES, FLOWERS AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT COULD BE DAMAGED WITH LEANING PLYWOOD OR INSULATION BOARD.
- FIND AND MAKE OURSELVES AWARE OF ANYTHING ELSE AROUND THE HOME OR YARD THAT COULD BECOME DAMAGED.
- ANY OTHER REQUESTS YOU HAVE JUST LET YOUR ESTIMATOR OR SUPERINTENDENT KNOW.